Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Summer Vacation!!!!


Me Cousin Byron 
Marly, me, Angie, Sylina, Autumn <3
The next big vacation was San Diego! We planned a weekend to have fun in the sun! It was pretty good time I have to say, we went with my cousins beyonce, Byron, Terrell (T2), and their parents Shannon and TJ. We also travelled with Jackie and her girls. So as usual my mom and I went to treatment on Thursday but after we got done we ended up staying over night with Jackie, Angie, and Marly at the Hyatt house in Emeryville, that turned in to our temporary home in Oakland for the pasts 2 years. Anyways we had dinner that night and went to bed and then flew to San Diego the next morning. Once we got to San Diego we met up with my cousins and brother, to go to lunch at Smash brother Burgers because we were all starving! Then went to Del Mar Beach. Later that day Sylina and Autumn met up with us and we spent all day at the beach and had so much fun! I ended up getting a tan and everyone else got sun burnt!:) After a day at the beach my mom, me , Angie, Jackie, and Marly, along with Sylina and Autumn went back to our hotel to go swimming! After the pool we were all so hungry that we went decided to go to On the Boarder and sadly because Justin and my cousins weren't at the same hotel and they were still tired from the beach so went without them but we still had a lot of fun! You kind of had to be there so if you were there you know what I mean and if you weren't you missed out!! So the next day we all met up to go to the San Diego zoo, which is one of the biggest
Beyonce, TJ, Shannon, Me Byron, T2, Justin, My mom
zoos ever!! Anyways it was a lot of fun seeing all of the different animals there but of course my favorite was the giraffes! OMG they are just so beautiful! I love them! Those weren't the only animals we saw though we also saw elephants, polar bears, monkeys, birds, snakes, and I can't forget the gorillas because the boys made us walk all around the zoo twice to find them, no joke but they ended up finding them and they were pretty cool too! After the zoo we all went out to eat at some Mexican  restaurant, that I totally forgot the name of but it was so good! We all so much fun and the trip was definitely not long enough for me but it was so amazing! I am so glad I got to go on a vacation with some of my closest friends and family, it is something I will always remember! We have to do it again!!!! Next time we should all be in the same hotel so we can hang out more!!!
Me, Angie, Autumn, and Marly

Long car ride
   
Angie, Me, Marly
The last vacation I took last summer was back to California for some shopping with Angie, Jackie, and Marly! This one was a little different because I was traveling all by myself for the first time EVER!! But NBD I was totally fine and had no nerves what so ever, I did not like the part where I had to sit next a stranger and had no one to talk to but other than that it was ok just ok... Anyways once I flew from Arizona to San Francisco because Angie  had testing in Palo Alto on Thursday and then Friday we both had our infusions as you can see our vacation hadn't really started yet.  During the infusion on Friday Jackie went and picked up the rental car and then came and got me and Angie. Well I'd be lying if I told you it was that easy actually Jackie ended up bringing a rental car that was to small because the rental car place was giving her trouble and instead of a mid- size SUV they gave her a small car with a small trunk that could not fit both wheelchairs. After all the confusion we figured out how to make things work and began our many road trip to Delano, which is a very small town in California. Fast forward to the next day, we drove for 2 hours to CITADEL OUTLET MALL in LA!!! We spent all day
all day there shopping for new school clothes
CITADEL
and they had a Converse outlet store there so we all got a new chucks, my newest obsession! After a long day we drove back to Delano and the next morning I went to their extremely small airport and went home to get ready for the start of my SENIOR YEAR!!! Thanks to the Mendoza's for going shopping with me and I can't wait to go again!!!
 
Saying good-bye
  

No comments:

Post a Comment