Saturday, October 26, 2013

OBSESSIONS

Hey!!! So I wanted share some of my Obsessions with you guys because I thinks its fun to know more about my goofy silly side! Check some new and old ones!!

1. CONVERSE


I Converse are so so cute and I am in love with them! so far I have a red, black, pink, and white pair!! I wear them like everyday!
2. LEGGINGS/ JEGGINGS

I know they look like jeans but they are jeggings!!! so comfortable I barely own jeans anymore

3. GHIRADELLI CHOCOLATE


The easiest way to my heart and smile besides bieber;)

4. PADRE FOOTBALL 

Football every Friday! Its fun together with family and watch the game and hang

5. PINK

My favorite color and its always will be


6. INSTAGRAM

Instagram is my Favorite app! I love it and seeing peoples pictures is so fun!!!

7. ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW

No secret that I love Ellen and her show! Plus I am still trying to get on it!!


8. BASEBALL TEES

They are so cute and comfy!!!

9. DAIRY QUEEN BLIZZARDS

I have like 3 or 4 a week... Kinda of bad but I do get mini's so its not that bad right?!

10. JUSTIN BIEBER
Come on now?! I still get questions like do you still like him? OF COURSE I DO!  always will
 

No comments:

Post a Comment