Monday, October 15, 2012

THE BIEBER EXPERIENCE from a distance

AZ concert 
I know I know the first few post in my blog should be  touching stories about my life but I want to talk about something better like, my recent events! which has everything to do with JUSTIN BIEBER! Yes the Biebs! I was lucky enough to get invited to not 1 but 2 of his concerts!! Slow down not a personal invite from the man himself or anyone close to him for that matter but its ok it will happen one day.... Anyways I had entered in one of those silly radio contest "that no one ever wins"says my brother BUT he was wrong because I won it! After texting every 3 minutes for exactly 2 weeks I got an amazing call from 104.7 kiss FM, my favorite radio station and that's when my luck changed. Now I know that, that news sounds pretty amazing but it only gets better from here, trust me! Now I am a HUGE justin bieber fan so when I got the news I was absolutely shocked and amazed that it was happening to me. I could hardly sleep and could not keep my mind from wondering about all of the possibilities that could happen! We went and picked up the tickets from the station few days later. Once we got the tickets I quickly opened them to see where the tickets were exactly, now while they were on the lower level they weren't as close as I expected and I got a bit sad. I am usually pretty good at not having high expectations about things but what can I say bieber makes me do crazy things. So my excitement subsided just a little until about a week or more before the concert. Cami got these awesome seats through one of her many connections and the pee my pants feeling soon came back! I could hardly wait! Saturday came up and we got to the arena and we were confronted with a problem... Besides the fact that we were all super Hungary and every food line was over 45 minute wait( we didn't have that much time) we weren't able to go to our actual seats because I was in a wheelchair...:( any disabled person may know this feeling, in the pit of your stomach is a feeling of slight guilt and disappointment in the situation that you're in and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. As much as I wanted to be closer I still very much appreciated all the work that was put into getting the tickets and the seats we had. Now for the second concert in Oakland it was still pretty awesome even though I had already saw the show once before in Phoenix, I was so excited to go again! This time we were in a suit so it was further away but the view was still pretty good! Although the second time around I still had a small glimmer of hope that I would meet him, sadly it didn't happen and I couldn't help but be jealous of the girls who were closer and got to meet him. The energy in Oakland was crazy and loud plus JB was feeling better and that really made a difference. When the concert ended and we were leaving it finally hit me that it wasn't going to happen I thought to myself "who was I kidding that wouldn't have happened to me..."(the thought isn't over) and so we went back home with great memories and an experience I was lucky to have with my family, mom, justin, Traci (awesome cousin) and Auntie Rosie and daughter Mikayla(sorry if i spelled your name wrong).

Before Oakland concert
So here's my thought: "who was I kidding that wouldn't have happened to me... That's way to easy! I don't want to meet him at a concert I want him to hear my story and want to meet me not because I am a fan but because I am making an impact in the world! I want my story to help change someone else's life in a way that mine was changed!" So whether you like Justin Bieber or not is really up to you! While I highly recommend him, I know that's not everyone style which is totally fine and I won't push the biebs music on anyone! Don't be surprised if he comes up in my blog more than once though and if you happen to know a person who knows a person who knows how to contact the biebs don't be afraid to pass on the blog address;) There's only one way to get the story out and I could definitely use the help!
AZ concert 


 Justin Bieber's Amazing entrance!!!


I would also like to say a special thanks to Cami and her friend who got the tickets in Phoenix! The concert was amazing and I had sooooo much FUN!!! Also I would like to thank Rosie and Aaron for getting the tickets in Oakland California both concerts were amazing and thanks for letting me experience it!!! I won't ever forget those moments!
Tickets for Oakland



I finally got my T-Shirt in Oakland




No comments:

Post a Comment