Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The list?!?!

So one day when I was at my grandma's house during the summer time and I was bored, there was this pad and paper sitting in front of me so I started doodling silly pictures. Then I decided to make a list! I thought about how cool it would be to have a list of my wildest dreams that I wanted to accomplish in life! I like the idea of one day taking it out and realizing I crossed a goal that I've had for a long time off because I completed a dream that I always wanted to happen. Last year I was struggling through life at the time and writing this list helped me believe that one day it's going to be worth it and it will get better that life is hard at the moment but my future will be bright. The list is simply a piece of paper that could essentially just mean absolutely nothing or it could be the one thing that when i look back at my life I say "I knew things were going to change" but it doesn't matter because my thoughts are forever changing and nothing is ever set in stone. My list is truly what I want in life without a doubt if nothing else happens I want these ten things to happen. These 10 things are more than wishing for a million dollars or having the perfect future they aren't things that could be reached in a day or even a year but I know they will be reached someday. Some of these things are completely ridiculous, don't make sense, and just a little crazy but that right there is my life story so why not? I really don't have a number order I just wrote them down as they came to mind, life has no order so neither does my list. Here it is...


Change A Life- I want to impact someone's life the way mine has been impacted, I want to influence people to be better and inspire them to try harder and help them accomplish their dreams.

Meet Justin Bieber- what kind of teenager would I be if I didn't throw in meeting my idol/ obsession/ teen heartthrob come on you know me better than that! I'm still a teenager and I had to put at least one crazy goal in here.

Make A Difference- I want to make the world better for more than just because it sounds good but because it needs to be changed.

Start A Charity- I love charities and having my own would be amazing. I'm not exactly sure what I want yet but I know I will figure it out.

Make A Lifetime Friend- Having and being a lifetime friend is something that I think everyone wants, some who is there for you no matter what and doesn't have to be by your side 24/7 to know how you're doing. Someone who is just there.

Find Out Who I Am- It's no secret that once you become a teenager everything changes and there are things that you need to figure out so that's what I plan to do.

Write A Book- I really want to tell my story to people by writing a book because I know that there are people who may be going through the same things I have and don't know what to do so they can read about my journey and it may help them with theirs.
 Make My Dream Happen- I am not exactly sure what my dream is but when I know I will make it happen.

Find My Purpose- everyone has a purpose thats the easy part but finding it is hard. Knowing is half the battle right?

Be Happy- I want to look back on my life and be able to say it may not have been the easiest but I am happy with the way it turned out and I wouldn't change a thing.

Honestly, like I said before, this may just be a small piece of paper with scribbles and doodles on it that mean absolutely nothing or it could be the one thing I have 20 years from now that is proof of my dreams and who knows I may have changed the world by then, written my book, and just got done hanging out with my BFF justin bieber;) who knows anything can happen. Just try and don't give up and if it doesn't happen then I've still have time:) Plus if I have time I would really love to go to the Ellen Show, that would be super amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment