Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's ok...

Sometimes I just want to go to the airport, pick a flight at random, and just go without telling anybody. To go on a total adventure. To just get lost and find my way back, to just be somewhere where I can just breathe for few moments of pure serenity and then scream to the top of my lungs to get out all the anger, sadness, and frustration I've ever had. To go somewhere where no one knows me and be able to create a whole new person. To feel happy, sad, angry, frustrated , confused , and all the other emotions out there and not feel like its not okay to feel a certain way. Its really easy to get lost in life and it feels like everyone is moving at the speed of light, just moving on. But sometimes I feel like even though the days are passing I'm just stuck where I am and I can't do anything about it. But I have to because days are still passing... Its frustrating knowing the type of person I want to be and not knowing if I will ever be that person. So what do I do? There's no "How to find yourself book for dummies" or a " road map to the right path". So how do you do it? I guess you just jump right in and start figuring stuff out. That's just it life isn't just something you can exist in you have to live every moment of it and as much as I dislike this word life is just unfair at times. It's unfair I was put in this situation but it could be worse and at times I can't imagine there is anything worse because I only know what it's like to be in my situation but there could be and there is. If I've learned one thing in life it's that at times like this in moments of complete weakness that you find out who's there for you and little pieces of yourself are uncovered as well. If you really knew me you would know that as much as I try I can't hide a bad day and this post is on here because I promised I would be 100% honest with you guys. Today was a bad day but tomorrow will be better because Life is full of Good and bad moments and as much as I love all the good times, I know all of those bad moments are making me the person I truly want to be and if they brake me down in the process, it's ok because life goes on.:)





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kianna. I'm very glad that I got to meet you at the airport last week and I hope that I get to know you better in person. Until then, I will check in with you on your blog. I really enjoyed reading your posts. You have a lot of insight and I think you will touch and inspire a lot of people. Thank you for sharing with me. I ended up not traveling this week, but maybe I will see you next week and hopefully our flight will be on time. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete