Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mps moms


There is a certain type of species that are so incredible that you wouldn't believe they are real but they are because I know some personally! The moms of MPS! They are amazing and let me just tell you they go through things yearly, no monthly, no weekly, no daily that some mothers wouldn't ever have to imagine. These mothers are some of the strongest people I know... The moms I know are my mom Darla, Trey's mom Cami, Sadie's mom Erin, Autumn's mom Sylina, and Angie's mom Jackie, the moms of the A-Team! These moms give so much to take care of us everyday and never show how much they struggle and the hard things they go through. Their love for us is bigger then the distance between the sun and earth. They have sacrificed so much for us they have cried for us, they have been angry for us, and they been confused for us. They have had to watch us while we go through things that they can't control and they've been strong for us while we cried in their laps. Not only the tough times have they been there for us but also the good times like making us laugh until our stomachs hurt or taking us shopping or just making us feel normal! Our moms are the best because they see us bigger then what we really are. They encourage us to be all that we can be plus more and challenge us to see the world as a beautiful place because as we all know it can be harsh. I could go on for hours and hours about how awesome you guys are but more importantly I want you amazing group of super women to have an AMAZINGLY AWESOME MOTHERS DAY!
I'd like to dedicate this post to Darla, Cami, Erin, Sylina, and Jackie you guys are amazing moms and do so much for us. You've sacrificed more than we will ever know and I just wanted to make sure you know that I appreciate everything you do for us, it's truly a blessing and honor that we were given  mothers like you guys, someone must have thought we were pretty special to give us you.


No comments:

Post a Comment